The Bureau currently stamps the Tourist Visa Extension on the Official Receipt instead of issuing visa extension stickers. Since the authorized stay would no longer be on the passport, we suggest to keep the official receipt with the visa extension stamp as you may need to present it during the following instances: 1) When applying for another tourist visa extension, 2) leaving the Philippines, and 3) during any transactions with the Bureau of Immigration.