The Bureau currently stamps the Tourist Visa Extension on the Official Receipt instead of issuing visa extension stickers. Since the authorized stay would no longer be on the passport, we suggest to keep the official receipt with the visa extension stamp as you may need to present it during the following instances: 1) When applying for another tourist visa extension, 2) leaving the Philippines, and 3) during any transactions with the Bureau of Immigration.
- Tourist Visa Extension Validity Now Reflected On Official Receipts
- One Person Corporation: A Glorified Single Proprietorship?
- Dual Citizenship for Filipinos
- DOLE Advisory No. 19-09: Personal appearance of foreign applicants for AEP required effective Oct 15, 2019
- List of Approved Visas – Sept 6, 2019