In the transit of people and goods from an ECQ area to a GCQ area, and vice versa, and an area not under community quarantine to a GCQ or ECQ area, and vice versa, the following guidelines shall apply.
The non-essential entry and exit to people to and from the ECQ zone shall be prohibited, except:
- Health workers
- Government officials and government frontline personnel
- Those traveling for medical or humanitarian reasons
- Persons transiting to the airport for travel abroad
- Workers in permitted establishments and persons providing essential goods and services and public utilities
- Essential skeleton workforce
- Repatriated OFWs and non-OFWs returning to their residences and
- Other persons transported through the efforts of the national government upon conduct of the necessary quarantine protocols and in concurrence with the receiving LGUs
- The movement of all types of cargoes by land, air, or sea within and across areas placed under ECQ or GCQ shall be unhampered. Workers engaged in such shall likewise be allowed.
- Land, air, or sea travel by uniformed personnel and government officials and employees for official business, with the corresponding travel authority, especially those transporting medical supplies and laboratory specimens related to Covid019, and other relief and humanitarian assistance, shall be allowed.
- OFWs, permanent residents of foreign jurisdictions, and stranded foreign nationals may leave for abroad through any of the airports or seaports in areas placed under ECQ or GCQ without any impediment. This shall not be interpreted to allow outbound travel by Filipinos to countries where travel restrictions are in place. Departing passengers may be accompanied by not more than 1 person when traveling to any international port, who shall be allowed to return to his/her point of origin.
- Repatriated OFWs or returning non-OFWs who have completed a 14-day facility-based quarantine, or those who may be required to undergo a mandatory 14-day home quarantine shall be granted unhampered transit across zones en route to their final destination in the Philippines. LGUs are enjoined to allow maritime vessels or aircraft transporting the aforementioned OFWs and non-OFWs to dock or land at their ports of destination.
Areas under ECQ (as of writing)
- National Capital Region
- Cebu City
Areas under GCQ
All other areas in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao, provided that as a precondition, minimum health standards are achieved and continuously observed in these areas.